maXreduce Review: Is it Safe?
Weight Loss Pills Market Review Click here to learn more
The company behind this supplement does not list their ingredients but after looking through the internet here is what makes up the maXreduce formula:
- Hoodia Gordonii: African shrub which can help with hunger. There have been numerous studies performed to show Hoodia is not effective and toxic
- Caffeine Anhydrous: 200 milligrams of dehydrated caffeine which translates to roughly a cups worth of coffee. Caffeine may cause different side effects as insomnia
- Caralluma Fimbriata: Hunger control vegetable that is used in desert climates
- Guarana: The seeds of this fruit contain high levels of caffeine
- Guggul: An anti-inflammatory and thyroid enhancing ingredient
Unfortunately since the company did not actually report their own ingredients there is no way of verifying what else is inside this product.
The company behind this brand offers testimonials and there are also Amazon.com reviews available for viewing. Since the company runs its sales through Amazon there are many reviews you can read. Currently there are:
The good: 598 reviews
The bad: 248 negative reviews. Also many of the negative reviews mention how the positive reviews left are either made by the company themselves, or handed down by paid review teams.
There are many reviews available for reading
Different side effects may occur. Claims have been made that the positive reviews are largely fake, and the company has refused to provide their own ingredient label.
TIPS: for the best results our experts recommend to using weight loss pills for at least 3 month. Save your money by buying a few bottles at once!
Typically a supplement will either have mostly positive or mostly negative reviews. With so many negative reviews left it makes it hard to understand how there could be so much division within customers. It is possible that some of the positive reviews are actually fake. Discover top ranking supplements reviewed without bias and by reliable sources.
The issues this brand has comes in two ways:
- No ingredient label means you cannot judge for yourself if the ingredients are good for your body
- Claims have been made that the positive reviews left are actually fake
Match this brand with other weight loss supplements for yourself.
Overall there is a lot of information which is lacking about this brand. Some of the most important questions that have to be answered before even considering a purchase include:
- What is in the brand?
- Why is there no clear ingredient label of the exact amounts of ingredients?
- Why is caffeine added to the formula? Is it the reason why some customers have mentioned side effects?
- Why do many of the negative reviews on this brand discuss fake positive reviews?
- Since there are claims of over 120 clinical trials, where are they?
At the very least the company could have provided an ingredient list. How else can you make sure that the ingredients inside actually work? So until these questions are fully answered it is impossible to take maXreduce seriously.
Make the decision that works for you by finding out all about the very best supplements that you can purchase now.
- 0 voted
0 out of 5 stars:
We reserve the right to deny a comment if it looks fake or is not of a benefit to the users on our website. All comments must be truthful and accurate.